NAVIGON GPS Navigation for Europe
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system that is every bit as good as the multi-award-winning personal navigation devices from NAVIGON in terms of its user-friendliness and features. Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, NAVIGON fits in seamlessly with the Android operating concept.
On-board navigation entails no data transfer or roaming charges, for example, for route calculation or map displays.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Widget for direct access to recent destinations, search POI nearby, find home
+ Active lane assistant (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ Bluetooth support (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ Traffic Check – Get information on traffic conditions around you before you start
+ NAVION Latest Map Gurantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ Local Search
+ Safety Camera
+ Reality View Pro
+ Lane Assistant Pro
+ Speed Assistant
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes
+ Text-to-Speech and precise spoken announcements
+ Different voices (accents)
+ Extended Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry with coordinates
+ 2D and 3D map displays
+ Automatic day and night mode for map display
+ Direct access and navigation to contacts saved in the smartphone’s address book
+ Take Me Home function with a single click
+ NAVTEQ map material for all of Europe
Availble in-app packages:
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL
+ Mobile Alert Live 2012 –
a service for reporting and receiving information on MOBILE safety cameras
+ NAVIGON cockpit
+ The Michelin restaurant and hotel guide
+ The Michelin green guide
+ ADAC camping- and caravaning guide (only available in German)
+ POI all-in-one (extra package)
+ NAVIGON LPG and Bio-Diesel filling stations
– Positioning your smartphone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception and for your own safety! We recommend attaching your telephone to the windscreen with a suitable suction pad holder. Ensure that this is always positioned outside of the range of the airbags!
– NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voice announcements and system files are saved on the telephone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred.
– The Europe version requires approx. 2GB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space (SD card).
– The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via NAVIGON Fresh on a PC or via wireless Internet on the smartphone. Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
– Samsung users: please only download using wireless Internet!
– on first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is required to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
Download via google play its Here
Download via depositfiles its Here